Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This post is worth 15,000 words

Ok, long overdue photos of all sorts. I've faffed about with Blogger for some time now and I still hate the positioning of the photos, so just ignore it.


Just for Emily, here we are. She's sultry and I'm oblivious.
It's KT and kt (in that order. Miss M wo-manned the camera.)
I got two dozen for Valentine's Day! Purple carnations, mmmmm.
THE original Nordstrom's downtown, which I pass on the bus daily, must've gotten my friend, Hai-Jung to pose for the art in their window display. That's her on the dress.
And again, ala Iron Chef, Hai-jung Four styles

The view from our driveway. Them Cascades, they sure are purty.
M and Spot
M at Le Panier, a to-die-for French boulangerie.
Super-cool neon. The crane provides assistance for those hard-to-reach areas.



Our house on the day after we arrived. Note the snow. And the T-riffic brother-in-law (in green)helping out the movers.
M's zombie snowman.




Spotted on the floor of the airport.....flying fish
There was this sad pink scarf wadded up under a chair. We made it into art.
Didn't think I'd miss the leaves, did you?
And I like this guy, headed against the flow, with briefcase.
Work is good. The dog is driving S nuts with his horrific separation anxiety, but we're working on it. The weather here is great. Oops, strike that, I'm supposed to sa it rains ALL the time. Yeah, that's it, rain and gloom and sturm und drang. My knitting has slowed, but I'm going to fix that right now.
I think we'll stay.





3 comments:

woof nanny said...

Omg, I full on would have been taking pics of the floor too, lol. So good to see you on my blog today. I've been thinking about you, wondering how you've been.

Anonymous said...

so great to know you're alive and thriving in Seattle, it looks awesome there!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am going to steal that picture and print one for my giant mess of a bulletin board!