Meet Jellybean. He made friends with the penguin on top of our telly, but knew he was destined to give his heart to another......
She said yes!!!!
Marion says I should use this for my logo on softies.....she's a clever one, that girlie! (He's made from an old sweater and really did have a hole there....)
I've had the mousie idea kicking around in my head for a few weeks now. I was really stumped and couldn't get my head around how to make him the way I wanted. Then, last evening, the sky parted, the heavenly choir sang, and as I trolled my favorite blogs, Molly Chicken saved the day. She is an amazingly creative woman--I love her! Go visit and prepared to be tickled pink by her delightful menagerie.
Tagged by Judith (friend of Mandella and thereby friend of mine), I relate unto you these 6 trivial and unimportant tidbits about your humble narrator. Going to add photos just for fun.
1. When I get off the bus to walk up the hill to work, after crossing the street I always step up onto the sidewalk between the fire hydrant and the traffic light pole.
2. I was the world's pickiest eater as a child. I'm a bit better now. A bit.
3. It's been brewing for some time now, but after watching the premiere of Top Gear's Season 12 and watching far too many You Tube clips, I've finally realized that I have a terrific crush on James May.
4. I find macadamia nuts to be a waste of time .
5. I am extremely myopic, a perfect candidate for refractive surgery, and after 20+ years in ophthalmology, you couldn't pay me to have it done.
6. On many occasions throughout my life, I have gotten so excited about traveling that I have literally made myself sick.
I know that this one has made the rounds, so I will break the rule and not tag forward, but if anyone is interested in playing along, please do! Thanks, Judith!