Friday, August 18, 2006

Look! Photographs! Don't faint....


Here, at long last, is the photo of my birthday present from Marion.





In the interest of full disclosure, I am able to post photos using Opera instead of Internet Explorer. Blogger did try to tell me that, and I (grudgingly) apologize for not listening.

(Harrrumph.)

These are the additional Arizona sky shots for Sandy:


  
 

 
It's Friday. I have birthday wine (thanks Mom and Dad!), knitting to get to, and more photos to post very soon. This weekend, there is nothing that I HAVE to do, but lots of stuff I WANT to do. YAY! That's my idea of fun.

I hope everyone else has a wunnerful Saturday and Sunday.

3 comments:

Martina said...

Is that shells in a bowl? Welcome back pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
I got a box in the mail!
I can't wait to Ssseee-eeee
But, I'll wait just to tell.

THANK YOU!! Watch for b-day tuesday :)

Abigail said...

As always your pics are the best.

We really need to plan for a meet up. Maybe Labor day weeked....The Fiber Factory?

Let me know.....