She who is the queen of blogging, IMHO.
Thus do I humbly bow down and kiss the hem of her garment for bestowing on me this tiny break from manic packing. (We leave for Seattle on Saturday. Egad.)
25 things of which I never tire:
1. redheads. (natural-born ones, any age.)
2. dark chocolate.
3. grey skies.
4. my pet ball of yarn, Tahki/Stacy Charles Shannon in many a hue o' purple.
5. my beat-up pickup truck. MWAH.
8. the delighted look on a stranger's face when they've received an unexpected compliment.
9. good, reasonably-priced hotels.
10. the magic o' the internets.
11. Miss M's pre-K teacher.
14. the marvelous ability of my husband to ALWAYS pick the good restaurant in an unfamiliar city.
15. watching Miss M sleep.
16. listening to anything being played at the wrong speed which leads to laughing until I snort.
17. good, thin-tipped black ballpoint pens.
18. finding typos.
19. my dog snoring.
20. receiving snail-mail from a real person.
21. flowers. any. weeds or gardens, just show me the petals.
22. reading things I wrote long ago.
23. icy-cold beer.
24. bookstore browsing.
Away now to wallow in dust and cardboard. If you don't hear from me for a while, know that I'll come up for air as soon as I can.