Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm chuffed!*

*Thanks to this fab site for letting me be sure I was saying what I wanted to say!


I did a pincushion for the Pincushion Challenge Swap last year--the recipient of my cushion is a lovely lady in the Netherlands named Monique. I fretted and stewed for a bit to try to come up with a pincushion she'd like, and as she collects beautiful china, I wound up with this.....





..which is now a finalist in The Softie Awards Pincushion category!


So what the heck, bop over and vote for it if you like it! (Actually, the voting won't be operable until later this week, but I just couldn't wait to tell you.) Also, enjoy all the super-creative and lovely softies in the Flickr pool--such talent! Such imagination! These are my People!!!!!!


(Happy shriek!)


And here's a new one of himself....