Stolen from Bespoke by Brouhaha
(who has a cool tutorial on Whip-Up)
0. Your name? kt.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? If I owned one, it'd be oatmeal or grey
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, please!
4.Do you plan outfits? Not unless I have to.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A bit tired and lacking in chocolate.
6. What's the longest you've been with someone. Relation-ship-wise, Mr. Smartypants--together 19 years and married for 11 of them.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? It depends on what I'm trying to say...
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Nightmare involving scary boss.
9. What are your pets' names? Spot.
10. What are you craving right now? Cheddar cheese popcorn or a walnut brownie.
11. Do you floss? Not often enough.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sauerkraut! Reuben sandwiches! Yum!
13. Do you go tanning?I live in Arizona--how can I avoid it? But not purposely, no.
14. Who do you talk to most on instant messaging? I don't use instant messaging.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I will dance to anything or nothing.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Only when I'm having trouble sleeping, then backwards.
18. Where do you want to live? Vancouver, or somewhere in Europe--Spain, France, England.
19. When did you graduate? HS 1980
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?Yup--Bobby Sherman and Hal Holbrook. They weren't together, though.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Only if it's used in lasagne in place of ricotta--otherwise BLECH!
22. What are you listening to right now? The fan cooling the computer.
23. How many countries have you visited? 10-ish.
24. Are your parents strict? About some things.
25. Would you go sky diving? Not unless the plane was crashing.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, thank you.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No, I really LIKE potatoes.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Craft supplies.
29. What is your house decorated as? It didn't dress up this Halloween. It's just a house.
30. Do you rent movies often? Since I'm finding ones I like at the library, yes.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? That was too long ago to recall.
32. What was your first car? A Pontiac Bonneville. It was gargantuan.
33. What's your natural hair color? Brown--now with much grey.
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Last time I checked I could...
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Mr. Smartypants and Miss M and Spot.
36. Brown or white eggs? Either as long as they're local.
37. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Yes.
38. Ever been on a train? Many times.
39. Ever been in love? Several times.
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Sadly, yes.
41. Where do you work? I don't right now.
42. Do you do your own laundry? Only if I can't get Mr. Smartypants to do it for me.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Going to a prep-school open house to scout out a job-ortunity, she hopes.
44. Who is your idol? I have many.
45. Ever have cream puffs? I have many times.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
47. What was the last question you asked? "Why are you sleeping in my bed?"
48. What was the last CD you bought? "Let It Be" for Miss M.
49. Boys or Girls? For what intent and purpose?
50. What is your bus number for school? Don't go to school.
51. Is your hair curly? Modestly so.
52. Last time you cried? Tuesday.
53. Ever walked into a wall? You betcha.
54. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? I don't think so.
56. What's your favorite food? Potatoes.
57. Favorite time of the year? Fall.
58. Favorite color? Grey.
59. Where is your significant other? Waiting for me in the family room so that we can watch a movie rented from the library.
60. Do you have any tattoos? No--I sold them on E-bay.
61. The next person you'll hold hands with… will it mean anything? It will to me, yes.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only if Mr. Smartypants is watching something and I've dozed off (a not-uncommon occurrence).
63. Where was your default picture taken at? Our kitchen.
64. What's the last movie you watched? Pride and Prejudice
65. Do you like your life right now? Mostly.
66. Who's your number one fan? Me.
67. What is your favorite animal? Elephants.
68. Do you have good vision? With glasses, yes.
69. What's your favorite t.v. show? Top Gear.
70. Can you hula hoop? Sadly, time has robbed me of this skill.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? It depends.
72. Do you have a job? Not at present.
73. Do you believe in God? Yup.
74. What are you wearing? An old, holey maroon t-shirt and pajama pants.
75. Who's your best friend? Mary T.
76. Have you ever crawled through a window? Absolutely. But it was open...
77. Can you handle the truth? Yes, please.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries.
79. How often do you talk on the phone? More than I should.
80. What color is your carpet? Old.
81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people? Unfortunately, yes.
82. Do you like bowling? Very much, yes.
83. Are you sarcastic? Oh my, yes.
84. Have you ever slapped someone? I think so...
85. Do looks matter? Sometimes.
86. Do you use chap stick? A wonderful Italian brand called L'Amande, si.
87. Are you too forgiving? I don't know--I don't think so.
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No, and I think I'm getting an idea of the target demographic for this meme, but I'll finish it nonetheless.
89. Do you own a gun? Not even a water-gun.
90. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes.
91. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, and it was very, very cool.
92. Do you like your hair? Most of the time.
93. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.
94. Are you emotional? Most of the time.
95. Are you sick of doing this survey? No, but I'm sure Mr. Smartypants is going to wander in here and ask what the hell is taking me so long....
96. When was the last time you talked on aim? ?????
97.Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, the nice librarian who checked out a Dr. Who movie for us (Tom Baker, if you care).
98. What's the closest thing to you that's red? My shirt