Yup, they're gone. Hope they have wonderful humming-birdy lives.
Meanwhile, back at the out-of-sorts ranch, my addled brain has cooked up:
The "What's IN Your Bag?" meme.......
I scrabbled through mine the other day and was astounded at the amazing things buried within. Ok, I'll show you mine, and you show me yours!
Here's the first layer, the outer crust, if you will:
And if you dig down (and you must), you will reveal THIS amazing mass o' stuff...
Ok, here's the challenge.
Firstly: SHOW ME THE INNARDS OF YOUR KNITTING/CRAFT BAG! I want to see entrails...
Secondly: Name three things in there that you can't do without. Here are mine:
1. My lambie tape measure (thanks, Della!)
2. The Crystal Palace size 8 bamboo needles. These are turning out to be my failsafe "I have no current project and all this yarn and what am I going to do with...Oh, wait, I can...." needles.
3. My toolkit: a metal box that housed a small flashlight which now holds my pins, stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle, etc. It has sharp edges so it's cocooned in an old sock until I get around to knitting it a proper felted case.
Thirdly: Name three things in there that either shouldn't be there or that you forgot were in there. Mine are:
1. A Starbucks gift card I got for my birthday last August.
2. A very sweet note from my dear mother-in-law.
3. Ticket stubs from a AAA baseball game we went to last summer in San Diego.
I would love to have any and all play along, but as I don't think that there are too many readers of this here blog, I'll tag a few. (If I don't call your name, please join in anyhow and leave me a comment so I can come see what 'cha got!)
I hereby tag: Della, Moose & Bella's mum, Kim, KT, and Barb. Come out and play!