As I'm fortunate enough to have dear Della as a friend, I'm taking up the meme challenge!
7 Things to do before I die
1. Visit Ireland
2. See Marion grown and happy and self-sufficient
3. Get Seth to dance with me in public at least once more
4. Raise a puppy
5. Add lots more birds to my Life List
6. Work harder at learning to play my concertina
7. Travel, travel, travel
7 Things I cannot do
1. Ride in open-car Ferris wheels
2. Set a budget or balance a checkbook (Thanks, Seth!)
3. Stay angry for long
4. Eat unfamiliar fish or seafood-y dishes
5. Keep my opinions to myself
6. Deal with guns
7. Wear pink
7 Things that attract me to blogging
1. I'm nosy--it's the ultimate peek into other folks' lives!
2. It's a great way to get ideas for creative stuff
3. Oh, the wonderful people you meet!
4. It's visual AND verbal
5. The world makes a great sounding board
6. Nice to find evidence of others kind acts
7. It doesn't cost anything!
7 Things I say most often
2. We'll see
3. Now I'm going to put drops into your eyes...
4. I just need to finish this row
5. Have you fed the dog?
6. Do YOU have any ideas for dinner?
7 books that I love
1. Prodigal Summer--Barbara Kingsolver
2. Jewels of the Sun--Nora Roberts
3. The Silent Miaow--Paul Gallico
4. Desert Solitaire--Ed Abbey
5. Gone With The Wind--Margaret Mitchell
6. Eats, Shoots, and Leaves--Lynne Truss
7. Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel--Virginia Lee Burton
7 movies that I watch all the time
1. The Natural
2. Notting Hill
3. Lost In Translation
4. Grateful Dawg
5. Valley Girl
6. Goundhog Day
7. Bull Durham
7 people to pass this on to
I am going to follow in Mandella's gracious (if muddy) footsteps and say that I don't know if people want to be tagged, but I hope that anyone who wishes to will pick up the ball and run with it. Any takers? Good! Have fun!