Sunday, December 11, 2005

All the news

Have finished one of two main Christmas knitted gifts! And the other is approaching the finish line, too. Photos soon.

Marion's been down with a dastardly bug which ate up our entire weekend and left her pretty well pasty and wan. Hoping she's ok for school tomorrow. She's been a real trouper, I must say.

I'm really enjoying poking around all the knitting/craft blogs I'm finding. It's fun to see what other people are creating and get inspired by them. Yay for artful, crafty people! Keep it up!

3 comments:

MandellaUK said...

Poor Marion! Hope she's feeling better very soon.

Tempe Yarn said...

Congrats on finishing a holiday knitting project! I am still a little behind, myself... Thank you, as well, for the encouragement on the store!

Anonymous said...

I managed to watch exactly 41 minutes of Judy in Meet Me in St Louis before having to do some different displacement activity - but I did get to the trolleybus song - and sang along!