Friday, August 12, 2005

Hmmmmm....

My new button, mentioned in the last post, has disappeared! It was a fab-o logo from The First United Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. More info to be found on the website listed in the last post.

Darn, now I have neither a "Knitters Against Bush" nor a "Flying Spaghetti Monster" button on my blog. I may just curl up in a ball and start whimpering.

Then again, I may just drink some more of this lovely Yellowtail Chardonnay and eat Snapea Crisps until I am immobile. After all, it IS Friday!!

Woo-hoo!

Working on M's tank top in the blue Cotton-ease which I snapped up at Tuesday morning. One of the shops still has some, and I may go back and get more, BECAUSE I CAN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go steal Knitters Against Bush from my site!

kt said...

Thank you! My other one has reappeared, too.....I'm stil such a newbie at this.

But I did take it, and now we'll see if it stays.