Saturday, March 12, 2011

on the needles


I know, it's not what I asked about in the last post, but I started it as I waited for advice. (Thanks Gale! It's next on the list after a cute little Easter goodie for the girlie that I found on whipup! but don't want to show yet....)

Pattern from ravelry here. Very simple. Surprising, really, as I'm generally not a ruffly gal, but hey, it called to me....

It's a lovely red yard Italian yarn called Cestari in Dahlia Red that a very nice lady gifted me a while back. Noticing that it's really almost the same color as the coat I wear out into the wet weather daily. And my French Market Bag. I'm thinking of a slouchy hat to go with it...

Sunbreak! Must take Spot out for a walk while we have a few precipitationless moments. Happy weekend!

(Oh, here's a hat I banged out for M recently, too....

1 comment:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

You're welcome & I love that scarf. As anotrher member of the lite-on-the-ruffles-please club, it works for me, too.